Enchanted Illusions Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Converter?

3 posters

Go down

Converter? Empty Converter?

Post by RawrCarrotCake Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Im looking for a good converter that doesnt lose the quality, I've recently used Any Video Converter & Free Video Converter.

Free Video Converter worked for awhile but then vegas started refusing to accept its avi (dunno why) I then tried re-installing it but now it won't work at all for me.

Any Video Converter I don't really like using this because I can only convert one thing at a time with it, when I do more than one it only does one full episode and the rest are just 5 minute long clips not to mention I seem to be getting horrid quality with it.

So what converters do you guys suggest?

If possible I want one that can convert mkv,mp4 and RMVB(i know this one is hard) to avi or wmv.
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

Converter? Empty Re: Converter?

Post by SapphireChaos Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:08 pm

Um...I used to use Super Converter. Try that one
SapphireChaos
SapphireChaos
Enchanted Illusions Member

Female Posts : 28
Quote : Scrubs (:D), Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by ButterflyIllusioned Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:16 am

Any Video Converter free is what I use and i'm not sure why you're getting low quality.. Are your settings up? I convert Blu-Ray episodes without quality loss. o_0
And there's converter out there that do more then one at a time? Isn't that kind dragging the CPU down? >__<
ButterflyIllusioned
ButterflyIllusioned
Enchanted Illusions Co-Owner

Female Virgo Dragon
Quote : "As I was lying awake on my bed last night, looking at the stars, I thought, 'Where the hell is the ceiling?"

https://www.youtube.com/ButterflyIllusioned

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrCarrotCake Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm

ButterflyIllusioned wrote:Any Video Converter free is what I use and i'm not sure why you're getting low quality.. Are your settings up? I convert Blu-Ray episodes without quality loss. o_0
And there's converter out there that do more then one at a time? Isn't that kind dragging the CPU down? >__<

I'm thinking it might have just been the test episode I used in it because that seems to be the only low quality one I got.

Yes there is one that does more than one at a time I prefer them ones because it means I can set it up to convert aload in thr morning and go out during the day and come home later that night and have it all converted.
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum