Enchanted Illusions Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=O I'm Disappearing!?

Go down

=O I'm Disappearing!? Empty =O I'm Disappearing!?

Post by RawrCarrotCake Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 am

So I start college on Monday and I thought I'd warn you that I might not be on for the first two weeks while I get into the swing of things as some of you know I've been jobless/inbetween a job for awhile year today! Exactly this date a year ago was when I lost my job and I've had one job since then which was Temp and been on two training courses which were hopeless.

But anyway off-topic but yeah I officially start college on Monday so I won't be on as often and Im sure the early mornings will be killing me as every class I have is in the morning, I only have two full days at college anyway and all my rest are half days so Im HOPING it won't be as time consuming any full day thing is.

For those of you that are intrested (Which Im guessing is NONE really Razz I just like to ramble)

My timetable is as follows

Monday: 09:00 - 12:15
Tuesday: 09:00 - 04:30
Wedneday:09:00 - 12:15
Thursday 09:00 - 03:00
Friday: 09:00 - 12:15

As you can see I have more half days then full days which Im happy about for those of you which probably arent wondering but I'll tell you anyway because its what I do albino the subjects Im taking are (in order of when I have them)
Biology(YES FIRST THING MONDAY MORNING -GROAN-)
Sociology
Maths
Combined English
Personal Development(This is soemthing all the students need to take now and this is what stopped me from having only one full day.)
And ECDL which I have no idea what it is as it was just added to my timetable on Wednesday o.o

But yes... back on subject.... I might be disappearing for awhile but don't fret! I'VE NOT GONE AND DIED! (Meh if I did die chances are someone I know would inform you all >.> That was very off-topic, I know) It just means Im stepping out into the real world after a whole year! =O! Razz
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

=O I'm Disappearing!? Empty Re: =O I'm Disappearing!?

Post by RawrCarrotCake Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Okay got everything sorted so I'll be focusing back onto reviving the group! There seems to be alot of people NOT active on the forum so I plan on spamming them till their active or they decide to leave the group, this may sound harsh but if I want this group to work I need people to be active! Anyway this note has gone off-topic x] Just thoguht I'd inform you all I'm back and gonna be focusing on the group!
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum