Enchanted Illusions Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Haz a MySpazz?

2 posters

Go down

We Haz a MySpazz? Empty We Haz a MySpazz?

Post by RawrCarrotCake Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm

So I was bored one night and couldn't be bothered editing, watching anything or doing them videos which show the song cuts that I promised so I decided to make us a... MYSPAZZ! Yes thats right a MySpazz, I thought to myself 'HEY WHY THE HELL NOT!?' So I went and made us our very own MySpazz...

So this is what I plan on adding it will mainly be for fans of EI (I don't think we have any yet -cri-) to know abit about us so what do I want you guys to do?

Make a little BIO about yourselves and if possible give me a picture of you IRL, now the picture of you IRL is COMPLETELY optional (The bio isn't MAKE A BIO DAMNIT!) but just to let you guys know I WILL be putting a picture of myself up but Im waiting until my hairs purple to post it up (Im getting it dyed tomorrow) I'm not quite sure what else to add to our MySpazz profile but if you guys want to add some stuff/have any ideas let me know like I said above its just something I randomly came up with Razz

Also this is kinda what I want by BIO's

RawrCarrotCake: 'Hi! You can call me either RCC or Jodi either doesn't bother me! I'm 18 year old and I've been editing for about a year now, I still suck but I have seen some improvement since my first video! I'm EI's Commanding chief and what I say goes! NO ARGUEMENTS! Haha I'm Joking, honest, seriously, I am. I'm at college at the moment studying Biology, Sociologly, Maths, ECDL & Comm4/Literaure(Basically English) I don't know what else to say so I'm going to pass the torch to someone else' -INSERT OTHER PERSON'S BIO HERE-

Okay? ^_^ Now don't reveal anything you don't want to go public okay guys! Same with pictures if you don't want your picture public just tell me you'd rather not send one in!

For Our Not So Wonderful MySpazz Click Herez!
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

We Haz a MySpazz? Empty Re: We Haz a MySpazz?

Post by DarkGoddess485 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I think it's a great idea Very Happy I don't want a picture but I can give you a bio Very Happy

DarkGoddess485: Hey, my real name is Shannon, and I'm a sixteen-year-old junior in high school. I'm planning on majoring in veternarian medicine (I thought about being a nurse, but people can get on my nerves sometimes XD) once I get to college. My editing style, I think, is very different I try to do a varity of things. My favorite music is hard rock and metal, so PM me if you have some awesome bands you want me to know about Very Happy Um, I don't know what else to put so move along to the next member :3
DarkGoddess485
DarkGoddess485
Enchanted Illusions Member

Female Taurus Rooster
Quote : "Sanity is Statistical"

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkGoddess485

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum