Enchanted Illusions Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working Progress Update

Go down

Working Progress Update Empty Working Progress Update

Post by RawrCarrotCake Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 am

I just sorted out all the In progress meps theres a few stray parts so if you've been in the mep and know youve sent me your file claim its yours (if ones of the question marks) and also double check you have a I love you next your name if you know youve sent in your parts.

Another thing is if theres a mep that you want or wanted to join but all the places were full go back and check them now as a few people have been leaving the group or dropping their parts.

Also please dont pm me concerning any meps or that if your in the leaving mep and your question has to do with that mep please just write it in the leaving mep topic, it makes things alot simpler for me.

Same for sending in parts just post the link in the topic of the mep that way I haven't missed it.

Another thing Im going to say is Im going to give all members about a week to join this forum, if they havent joined it by then I'll PM them and if no reply Im taking it as theyve left the group, so far people that have left the group are

KKMFan06 and XxXKibaTayuXxX Kibatayu told me over msn she was leaving but we could still use the parts shes already made for us Very Happy Another person that has left is PrettyPome who didnt take part in any meps for reasons.

So Im going to bring in 3 of our backup members.
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum