Enchanted Illusions Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profiles/Tell Us About You

5 posters

Go down

Profiles/Tell Us About You Empty Profiles/Tell Us About You

Post by RawrCarrotCake Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 am

Okay since Im such a nosey person and I like to pelt people with information about myself aswell, I'm not trying to show off I just like people knowing about me Razz I decided to make this topic basically just tell us whatever you want to share about yourself so here we go...

I'm Jodi, yes thats my real name and I don't mind people calling me that as long as you spell it correctly (NOTICE NO E OR Y! Even my Gran gets this wrong sometimes!) Im 18 year old and I live in Scotland, I've never been out of Scotland my enitre life because as my parents like to put it 'Whats the point in exploring other countries when you haven't even seen half of you own?' so basically every holiday I've had is a caravan holiday I no longer go on holidays with my parents anymore though I'd rather stay at home and have the house to myself Razz

I have a boyfriend called Dale who I know Nejijiji has spoken to she knew him as whitee as thats the username he uses sometimes. I've been going out with him for about 2 years he scares me sometimes with his werdiness.. not that I can really talk.

I think my favourite all time anime and manga has to be Chrno Crusade I just love Rosette and I love the relationship that Chrno and Rosette have and even though I know what happens at the end of both the anime and manga since I've rewatched/reread them alot I still cry every single time.

I don't really think I have a favourite band before I would have said it was Fallout Boy but I hated their new album ALOT and I grew tired of hearing them. I also don't have a spefic music taste I like alot of different music only music I really don't like is Rave, Rap & R&B, I like a rare few songs in these genres but the majority of it I can't stand.

Also another music artist I can't stand despite having done a MEP part for one of her songs: Lady Gaga. I really don't like her at all and from her performance on Johnthon Ross (Just youtube this if you haven't seen it) she really can't sing either I think the people who slave at the computer making her voice sound better should get the fame not her Razz Anyway thats an opinion but yeah...

My favourite film of all time has to be Beauty & The Beast, I've always loved this film since I was a kid and I still do I think the reason why I love it so much is because it kinda in a ways teaches children that beauty isn't always on the inside... not to mention Chip is hilrious! Razz

I feel persoanlity wise that I'm quite easy to get along with, sometimes I can come across as mean and I don't really mean to, I'm able to have a laugh and a joke about anything no matter how offensive me and my friends are use to friendly banter where we basically just take the mick out of each other all the time so I'm use to jokes like that, I even do this with my parents and other family members.

I don't really think there's anything else to put... soo... tell me about you! what you like, what you don't like how you feel persoanlity wise you are and so on and so forth! Im dying to find out since Im so nosey if you don't want to tell us anything then fair do's real names can be kept a secret aswell if you want, same with age and so on. Razz

Also if you have any questions about what I've wrote about myself or what I haven't wrote feel free to ask! Razz
RawrCarrotCake
RawrCarrotCake
Enchanted Illusions Owner

Female Scorpio Horse

https://www.youtube.com/user/RawrCarrotCake

Back to top Go down

Profiles/Tell Us About You Empty Re: Profiles/Tell Us About You

Post by DarkGoddess485 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 pm

My real name is Shannon and I'm sixteen-years-old. I recently started my third year in high school and I take school very seriously. I take AP classes and I guess you can call me a nerd XD

My favorite music is, surprising to most people, metal and rock. I think my favorite bands would have to be Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Red, and Bullet for my Valentine.

As far as anime goes, I have to admit I'm not as educated in that area. I've watched probably twenty total so far, but I'm trying to catch up. I don't have as much time to watch them as I should like. My favorite would have to be either Death Note, Junjou Romantica or Wolf's Rain and my least favorite is Bleach. No offence to anyone that watches it, I just don't like any of the characters and Ichigo seems to be like the Chuck Norris of anime, meaning he's impervious....

Naruto is, to me, overrated. It's not that I don't like it, (Epecially since Itachi is my all-time favorite character) it's just that I believe there are better anime out there that deserve recognition. The only reason I use clips from Naruto is because it seems to be the only anime nowadays that gets views on Youtube...-.-

Anyway, I don't really have a favorite movie, only because I am a HUGE movie person and I have seen a lot. I wouldn't be able to choose between any of them XD But my favorite genres are action and horror, though most of these days the horror genre is really starting to suck...

I'm actually a shy person if I don't already know you, so please don't take my not answering the wrong way. Once I start to know you I will open up and show you how crazy I can be XD
DarkGoddess485
DarkGoddess485
Enchanted Illusions Member

Female Taurus Rooster
Quote : "Sanity is Statistical"

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkGoddess485

Back to top Go down

Post by ButterflyIllusioned Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 am

I'm Miheza, although most people call me Mika and I think i'm the oldest here at 20 years of age. I'm also known as MysticTiger (Mystic for short), ButterflyIllusioned/ButterflyShadowed (Butterfly for short). Most people on YouTube call me Chouko as a parody of my username (It means Butterfly Child). I'm currently just working, no college at the moment. Live in Michigan USA (the mitten state at the top) and currently hold an Extended Licence, giving me the ability to visit Canada whenever I feel like it. xD

Favorite Anime is CardCaptor Sakura, although I think the manga is BEYOND better. It was really what got me "back" into Anime after a long 5 year absence from anything anime-related. My favorite manga is now a toss up between Detective of the Stars (Zodiac P.I.) or Kobato. DotS is the first manga I owned and really the first manga I actually went out on the day of release and bought each volume. Unfortunately, my copies have all since been destroyed in flood and I haven't gotten around to replacing them. Kobato is my newest manga. Although it still stinks of CLAMP-ego, I can't help but love the old throwback to CardCaptor Sakura. The artwork, the storyline, the characters... It's all very CCS-esque. Besides, you can't help but LOVE Kobato. ;D

I can't stand Haruhi Suzuymia. The anime, anyway. It drives me up a wall how fan service heavy the series is. The storyline is covered up by stupid jokes, fan service and filler episodes. More then HALF of the first 13 episodes are FILLERS. How ridiculous is that. I also can't stand people using the same clips in AMV. It's always Haruhi opening or closing. It's annoying. However, I do like the novels.

I used to reference Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Falling Up, Within Temptation and Linkin Park as my favorite bands. Since then, I've really grown out of them all and can't pinpoint a specific band I like the most. Rock is my favorite genre of music. I don't like swearing in music, however. Rap, Bluegrass and R&B are my least favorite.

Favorite Movie is definitly Mulan. The Disney version, of course. I have seen that movie so many times I can recite not only the entire movie and entire soundtrack, but all of the deleted scenes as well. I love how it shows a girl can kick butt. Something SADLY missing from a good 99% of disney films. If I had to choose a live-action film, it'd be Die Hard. Random and totally out of left field, I know, but... That movie is such a classic awesome win. ;D

My personality can be described as... Bi-Polar? One minute i'm complaining, the next i'm spouting random words out (generally "ChickenCheese" or "Cheesesticks"... Can you tell I like cheese?) and the next i'm kicking in some n00b's head. Right now, however, i'm tired. As long as you don't get on my bad side, i'm really easy to get along with.

I'm someone that put a lot of pressure on myself and then never follows through (which is why someone needs to kick me in the butt every once in a while to get the stinking MEP parts going). I'm not just an AMV maker, i'm an artist, a webdesigner, a game programmer, an animator, a writer and a reviewer. I'm crazy. n_-

I like Video Games (mostly RPG, Mystery and Strategy). My favorite game is Star Fox 64! (DO A BARREL ROLL!)
My favorite shows (of right now) are Doctor Who, Merlin, The Listener and Castle. My favorite show that was canceled was Early Edition (although i'm slowly collecting the DVD sets as they come out). Favorite Genre is Supernatural Cop-Drama and/or Fantasy/SciFi.
ButterflyIllusioned
ButterflyIllusioned
Enchanted Illusions Co-Owner

Female Virgo Dragon
Quote : "As I was lying awake on my bed last night, looking at the stars, I thought, 'Where the hell is the ceiling?"

https://www.youtube.com/ButterflyIllusioned

Back to top Go down

Post by SapphireChaos Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 am

My name is Amaris (but most of my besties online now call me Ammy).

My favorite manga is definitely Fruits Basket. Everything about it is just wonderful. The characters develop so smoothly and the plot is wonderful. Kyo and Tohru equal true love.

My favorite anime is Clannad + Clannad After Story currently. It is just beautiful and really displays pure love. Tomoya and Nagisa never kiss on screen. Their love is just so innocent.

My favorite bands/artists keep changing so I'll just refer to genres right now as well. I'm into Punk, Pop-Punk, Punk Rock, Rock, Rock-Pop, Pop,and Alternative. I dislike Rap very very much.

I love Haruhi Suzumiya (the novels, manga, and anime). though I love the anime less because of the recent trolling from KyoAni (one of my favorite anime studios). I agree with Butterfly that it's very annoying that most Haruhi videos contain lots of scenes form the opening/ending/concert scene.

My favorite movie is probably either 10 Things I Hate About You or She's the Man. Hey, Billy S. is pretty awesome. I'm into romantic comedies and such.

I'm pretty shy around older people and such. Once I get comfortable, I'm a bunch of crazy exploding. I will shout gibberish when I'm surprised, scared, or just anytime really. I'm always making references to things I'm obsessed with, mainly SCRUBS! If you like Scrubs and anime, you automatically must become my friend or at least talk to me. I tend to say 'Frick' a lot. I'm a bit slow at times or I'm faking it. When I'm around guys, I tend to try harder to act more guy-ish. I fail at it though Razz Also, when I'm mad, I tend to try not to talk about it at all and sort it out with myself instead of confronting that actual person. I'm just me.
SapphireChaos
SapphireChaos

Female Posts : 28
Quote : Scrubs (:D), Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightMaven Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:33 am

My real name is Amber, I'm 26 and live in the U.S. I've been vidding for a couple years now, but I'm fairly new to vidding to anime, however my first ever video did win for Best Drama at the recent JACON Anime Convention which shocked me so much. I'm constantly trying to expose myself to new anime and manga, but, I'm also a stay at home mom, so I'm super busy and distracted a lot too.

Beyond that I don't really know what to say about myself, if you have questions you can always just ask me lol.
MidnightMaven
MidnightMaven

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum